Driver speaks out over Amanda Bynes car crash
- Photo: Toby Canham/Bauer-Griffin1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Handout/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Bebeto Matthews/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: AR4/Chris Connor/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: DreamWorks/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: @msamandabynes/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: JEFF CHRISTENSEN/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jack O'Connell Thriller '71' Acquired by Roadside Attractions, Black LabeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:00:00 PM
- The Biz: Jimmy Kimmel on Letterman, Fallon, and Late-Night Booking WarsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:44:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- Jack O'Connell Thriller '71' Acquired by Roadside Attractions, Black Labe
The woman who was involved in the car crash which left Amanda Bynes facing hit-and-run charges has spoken out about the accident, insisting she hopes justice is served.
The female driver, known only as Kisa, claims the "Hairspray" star hit her Toyota Corolla car while driving a black BMW on Los Angeles' Ventura Boulevard on Aug. 4 and then drove away from the scene.
She filed a complaint with police and Bynes was subsequently charged with two counts of hit-and-run, the other count relating to another crash back in April while the actress has also had her license suspended.
Kisa now tells TMZ.com, "Someone could have died if (Bynes) kept driving. A normal person would not get away with hit and runs and she shouldn't either... I'm glad she's off the road. She absolutely needs to pay for her actions and taking away her license is a good first step... I feel she needs to get some sort of help and maybe this will be the catalyst."
Bynes is due in court on Sept. 27 and faces a year behind bars if convicted.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite