Driver speaks out over Amanda Bynes car crash
- Photo: Toby Canham/Bauer-Griffin1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Handout/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Bebeto Matthews/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: AR4/Chris Connor/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: DreamWorks/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: @msamandabynes/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: JEFF CHRISTENSEN/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
The woman who was involved in the car crash which left Amanda Bynes facing hit-and-run charges has spoken out about the accident, insisting she hopes justice is served.
The female driver, known only as Kisa, claims the "Hairspray" star hit her Toyota Corolla car while driving a black BMW on Los Angeles' Ventura Boulevard on Aug. 4 and then drove away from the scene.
She filed a complaint with police and Bynes was subsequently charged with two counts of hit-and-run, the other count relating to another crash back in April while the actress has also had her license suspended.
Kisa now tells TMZ.com, "Someone could have died if (Bynes) kept driving. A normal person would not get away with hit and runs and she shouldn't either... I'm glad she's off the road. She absolutely needs to pay for her actions and taking away her license is a good first step... I feel she needs to get some sort of help and maybe this will be the catalyst."
Bynes is due in court on Sept. 27 and faces a year behind bars if convicted.
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite