Drunk Charlie Sheen meets fans at Taco Bell
- Photo: Phil McCarten/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Beverly News LLC./Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: Dan Krauss/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: @thebrettrossi/Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: Rocstar/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: JCA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: HM/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Aguilar/Jones/Pacific Coast News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
A video featuring what appears to be a drunk Charlie Sheen, 48, meeting two fans at Taco Bell is quickly going viral.
Taken from inside of a car, a disheveled-looking Sheen meets a man named Jayden and a woman named Tamara -- who Jayden calls "a big fan" -- and apologizes to them straight away for his current state.
"I'm sorry, I'm so [expletive] hammered," he says.
After asking the two if they're in a fight, he proceeds to show them his chest tattoo and his Cincinnati Reds tattoo on his forearm.
Though apparently inebriated, Charlie does appear amazingly nice to his fans, no?
In May, Sheen called out Rihanna for not taking the time to meet his fiancé Bret Rossi when the couple happened to be having dinner at the same restaurant, claiming that he "always" took out time to meet his fans.
"You see THIS is the reason that I ALWAYS take the time. THIS is why I'm in this thing 31 awesome years,” he said in one of his signature twitter rants. “Good will and common courtesy, carefully established over time to exist radically in concert with a code of gratitude!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite