'Duck Dynasty' star greets camo couple in W. Pa.
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Uncredited/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Gareth Patterson/Wonderwall3 of 5
- Photo: Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
MARS, Pa. (AP) — A camouflage-clad bride and groom from western Pennsylvania drew the attention of "Duck Dynasty" star Willie Robertson.
Mehgan Cook and Charlie Miller tied the knot Saturday morning at a Field & Stream store outside Pittsburgh on Saturday. The bride sported a camouflage sash on her dress and the groom was completely clad in camo.
The couple hadn't planned on marrying at the Cranberry Township store, but Cook said they were eager to meet Robertson so her mother came up with the idea.
RELATED: Famous younger siblings
Robertson appeared during the ceremony and said after he was happy to be part of the couple's big day, saying "they look like my kind of folks."
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite