- Photo: Stuart Ramson/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital2 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Retna Digital5 of 6
More Celeb News
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apoMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:48:07 PM
- Review: Spirited, sexy version of 'Master Builder'MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:42:37 PM
- Lease to Broadway's biggest theater soldMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:31:38 PM
- Blossoming VOD Service Viewster Adds BBC's 'Skins,' Starz and Shine ProgrMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:26:11 PM
- Ray Manzarek Death: 5 Must-See Performances (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:23:37 PM
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apo
MARQUETTE, Mich. (AP) -- A Michigan couple convicted of trying to extort money from actor John Stamos have each been sentenced to four years in prison.
RELATED: Stamos testifies in extortion case
Allison Coss and Scott Sippola were accused of demanding $680,000 from Stamos in exchange for embarrassing photos they claimed to have of him. They threatened to sell the pictures to the tabloids if he didn't agree. The FBI says pictures never existed.
RELATED: Why should Aniston date Stamos?
The Mining Journal of Marquette says a federal judge on Friday gave the same punishment to Coss and Sippola.
Stamos did not attend the court hearing in Marquette in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. He has known Coss since meeting her in Orlando, Fla., in 2004 when she was 17.
Stamos starred on "ER" and "Full House" and now plays a dentist on Fox's hit musical "Glee."
RELATED VIDEO: Stamos on 'Glee'
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite