'DWTS'' Bristol Palin: 'Haters' Are Trying 'to Destroy' Me
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Retna Digital2 of 5
- Photo: ABC/.3 of 5
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Captain America 2 Stays on TopMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Which Bubble Shows Would You Save?MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 4:12:00 PM
- New York Times Launches App, Premier Subscription ServiceMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Discovery Channel Cancels Mount Everest Special After AvalancheMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Tribeca: How a Washington, DC Journalist Jumped to Directing a Star-Studded FilmMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 3:34:00 PM
- Box Office: Captain America 2 Stays on Top
It's been a controversial two days for Bristol Palin.
Even though she's consistently received the lowest judges' scores on "Dancing With the Stars," she managed to make it to the finals next week. Ardent "DWTS" fans claim that Republicans have spearheaded a campaign to keep Sarah Palin's daughter on the show. (One Wisconsin man was so disgusted, he shot his television after Bristol, 20, completed her dance on Monday's show.)
Then, Bristol and her younger sister, Willow, spewed a homophobic slur online to attack a schoolmate who was making fun of their family.
On her Facebook page, Bristol addressed both issues.
Of their derogatory statements, she said: "Willow and I shouldn't have reacted to negative comments about our family. We apologize."
She then took time out to thank her "DWTS" supporters: "On a nicer note, thank you for supporting the great competition in 'Dancing with the Stars'!"
Hours later, she added, "Thank you supporters who continue to support. The haters are already pulling out all the stops this week to destroy."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite