DWTS Producers Insist Pam Anderson Wear "Bra and Pasties"
- Photo: ABC/.1 of 8
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Don Lansu/London Ent/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Lars Niki/Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: Robert Keshishian/London Ent./Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
After much debate with "Dancing With the Stars" producers, Pamela Anderson gave up the idea of going commando during her dance routines. However, there is one lingering wardrobe issue. "They continue to tell Pam that she must make her costume designs more modest, or she has to wear a bra and pasties," a show source tells the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now.
RELATED: See more pics of Pamela Anderson
"They live in fear of a Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction," continues the insider. "But Anderson is fighting them every step of the way."Another problem for the "Baywatch" babe? Despite the fact that the judges have given her good scores, the show's 22 million viewers haven't been impressed.
RELATED VIDEO: Check out Pamela Anderson's video profile
"That upsets her," says a source close to the former Playboy model, 42, who landed in the bottom two during the first elimination round. "I guess she's too sexy, so only men vote for her!" But she's found fans in her castmates, whom she charms with her humor. Before the first show, Anderson sent each female competitor a rose with a note reading, "Break a lash! Love, Pam."
And when recently offering the other women Altoids, she jokingly said, "Hey, ladies, come get dinner!" For all the juicy show gossip you don't see on TV -- including why Kate Gosselin can't stand Nicole Scherzinger, what partner Kate wishes she would have ended up with and what's really going on between Erin Andrews and Maksim Chmerkovskiy -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly.
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBeautiful Family
From Crowd Ignite