'DWTS'' Rob Kardashian: Spray Tanning Is 'Not That Pleasant'
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News3 of 6
- Photo: khloekardashian.celebuzz.com/Promotional4 of 6
- Photo: Jacob Andrzejczak/WireImage5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
"Dancing With the Stars" contestants Kristin Cavallari and Elisabetta Canalis may relish in the ABC hit's weekly beauty routine, but their competitor, Rob Kardashian, still isn't sold on his pre-show primping.
Getting a spray tan the day before Monday night's performance rounds is "not that pleasant," Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian's kid brother, 24, tells Us Weekly. "It peels off or it kind of fades off -- you gotta like keep up with it."
Kardashian tells Us that his pro partner, Cheryl Burke, isn't just helpful when it comes to handling the couple's choreography -- she's also a key style resource. In fact, Kardashian says it is Burke who dictates the couple's wardrobe each week.
"I'll put in my opinion on colors and stuff like that, but really I don't care as [much as] I'm sure she does," the celeb dancer explains. "I'm down to go all in as long as I look good."
One thing Kardashian will put his foot down with? He won't be doffing his top just yet!
"I don't feel comfortable enough to be shirtless or anything like that," says Kardashian, who hopes to slim his 200 lb. frame during his stint on the show. "Obviously I'm a little insecure about certain things right now...I'm just not used to dancer clothes."
Kardashian has certainly amped up his cardio routine rehearsing the jive, which he'll perform with Burke on Monday's show.
"My feet hurt a lot!" he laments. "You're on your toes the entire dance, so you're just moving around really fast. [Rehearsals] started off harder [than they are now], but once you just keep practicing you learn the speed and then you think it's slow and that you're dancing it slow because you're so used to it. But it's good though, I'm doing fine."
Kardashian is confident his five hour per day rehearsals will pay off, and says he's worked hard to develop his stage persona.
"[This week, I'll] just try to be more animated and feel the music more," he tells Us. "I felt that the musicality was lacking a little bit in the first [dance], but I still try to have fun with it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite