'DWTS'' Rob Kardashian: Spray Tanning Is 'Not That Pleasant'
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News3 of 6
- Photo: khloekardashian.celebuzz.com/Promotional4 of 6
- Photo: Jacob Andrzejczak/WireImage5 of 6
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
"Dancing With the Stars" contestants Kristin Cavallari and Elisabetta Canalis may relish in the ABC hit's weekly beauty routine, but their competitor, Rob Kardashian, still isn't sold on his pre-show primping.
Getting a spray tan the day before Monday night's performance rounds is "not that pleasant," Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian's kid brother, 24, tells Us Weekly. "It peels off or it kind of fades off -- you gotta like keep up with it."
Kardashian tells Us that his pro partner, Cheryl Burke, isn't just helpful when it comes to handling the couple's choreography -- she's also a key style resource. In fact, Kardashian says it is Burke who dictates the couple's wardrobe each week.
"I'll put in my opinion on colors and stuff like that, but really I don't care as [much as] I'm sure she does," the celeb dancer explains. "I'm down to go all in as long as I look good."
One thing Kardashian will put his foot down with? He won't be doffing his top just yet!
"I don't feel comfortable enough to be shirtless or anything like that," says Kardashian, who hopes to slim his 200 lb. frame during his stint on the show. "Obviously I'm a little insecure about certain things right now...I'm just not used to dancer clothes."
Kardashian has certainly amped up his cardio routine rehearsing the jive, which he'll perform with Burke on Monday's show.
"My feet hurt a lot!" he laments. "You're on your toes the entire dance, so you're just moving around really fast. [Rehearsals] started off harder [than they are now], but once you just keep practicing you learn the speed and then you think it's slow and that you're dancing it slow because you're so used to it. But it's good though, I'm doing fine."
Kardashian is confident his five hour per day rehearsals will pay off, and says he's worked hard to develop his stage persona.
"[This week, I'll] just try to be more animated and feel the music more," he tells Us. "I felt that the musicality was lacking a little bit in the first [dance], but I still try to have fun with it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHilton Bust-Up
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite