'DWTS'' Rob Kardashian: Spray Tanning Is 'Not That Pleasant'
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News3 of 6
- Photo: khloekardashian.celebuzz.com/Promotional4 of 6
- Photo: Jacob Andrzejczak/WireImage5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
"Dancing With the Stars" contestants Kristin Cavallari and Elisabetta Canalis may relish in the ABC hit's weekly beauty routine, but their competitor, Rob Kardashian, still isn't sold on his pre-show primping.
Getting a spray tan the day before Monday night's performance rounds is "not that pleasant," Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian's kid brother, 24, tells Us Weekly. "It peels off or it kind of fades off -- you gotta like keep up with it."
Kardashian tells Us that his pro partner, Cheryl Burke, isn't just helpful when it comes to handling the couple's choreography -- she's also a key style resource. In fact, Kardashian says it is Burke who dictates the couple's wardrobe each week.
"I'll put in my opinion on colors and stuff like that, but really I don't care as [much as] I'm sure she does," the celeb dancer explains. "I'm down to go all in as long as I look good."
One thing Kardashian will put his foot down with? He won't be doffing his top just yet!
"I don't feel comfortable enough to be shirtless or anything like that," says Kardashian, who hopes to slim his 200 lb. frame during his stint on the show. "Obviously I'm a little insecure about certain things right now...I'm just not used to dancer clothes."
Kardashian has certainly amped up his cardio routine rehearsing the jive, which he'll perform with Burke on Monday's show.
"My feet hurt a lot!" he laments. "You're on your toes the entire dance, so you're just moving around really fast. [Rehearsals] started off harder [than they are now], but once you just keep practicing you learn the speed and then you think it's slow and that you're dancing it slow because you're so used to it. But it's good though, I'm doing fine."
Kardashian is confident his five hour per day rehearsals will pay off, and says he's worked hard to develop his stage persona.
"[This week, I'll] just try to be more animated and feel the music more," he tells Us. "I felt that the musicality was lacking a little bit in the first [dance], but I still try to have fun with it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite