Dwyane Wade fathers a baby boy while on break from Gabrielle Union
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images North America4 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 9
- Photo: Newspix/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: Keypix/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
NBA star Dwyane Wade recently spent time with his new baby boy he fathered with a woman while on a break with now-fiancé Gabrielle Union, a source close to the couple tells ET.
Wade, 31, and Union, 41, who were officially engaged last week, have worked through the issue privately as a couple, and the "Bring It On" star was aware of the child before their engagement. Wade has known the mother of his youngest son "for many years."
The long-time couple, who have been dating since 2009, are still very much committed to spending their lives together, and according to the Miami Heat star, a September wedding is likely.
A committed father, Wade has full custody of his two sons with his ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches and is also raising his nephew. He has participated in President Obama's Fatherhood Task Force and became a New York Times bestselling author for his book "A Father First: How My Life Became Bigger than Basketball."
Click here for a behind-the-scenes look at the Wade-Union holiday photo shoot the two recently did with his two sons Zaire and Zion.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite