Dwyane Wade fathers a baby boy while on break from Gabrielle Union
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images North America4 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 9
- Photo: Newspix/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: Keypix/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
NBA star Dwyane Wade recently spent time with his new baby boy he fathered with a woman while on a break with now-fiancé Gabrielle Union, a source close to the couple tells ET.
Wade, 31, and Union, 41, who were officially engaged last week, have worked through the issue privately as a couple, and the "Bring It On" star was aware of the child before their engagement. Wade has known the mother of his youngest son "for many years."
The long-time couple, who have been dating since 2009, are still very much committed to spending their lives together, and according to the Miami Heat star, a September wedding is likely.
A committed father, Wade has full custody of his two sons with his ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches and is also raising his nephew. He has participated in President Obama's Fatherhood Task Force and became a New York Times bestselling author for his book "A Father First: How My Life Became Bigger than Basketball."
Click here for a behind-the-scenes look at the Wade-Union holiday photo shoot the two recently did with his two sons Zaire and Zion.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite