Dwyane Wade fathers a baby boy while on break from Gabrielle Union
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images North America4 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 9
- Photo: Newspix/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: Keypix/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade before the weddingMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:09:00 AM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los Angeles
NBA star Dwyane Wade recently spent time with his new baby boy he fathered with a woman while on a break with now-fiancé Gabrielle Union, a source close to the couple tells ET.
Wade, 31, and Union, 41, who were officially engaged last week, have worked through the issue privately as a couple, and the "Bring It On" star was aware of the child before their engagement. Wade has known the mother of his youngest son "for many years."
The long-time couple, who have been dating since 2009, are still very much committed to spending their lives together, and according to the Miami Heat star, a September wedding is likely.
A committed father, Wade has full custody of his two sons with his ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches and is also raising his nephew. He has participated in President Obama's Fatherhood Task Force and became a New York Times bestselling author for his book "A Father First: How My Life Became Bigger than Basketball."
Click here for a behind-the-scenes look at the Wade-Union holiday photo shoot the two recently did with his two sons Zaire and Zion.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite