Dwyane Wade fathers a baby boy while on break from Gabrielle Union
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images North America4 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 9
- Photo: Newspix/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: Keypix/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
NBA star Dwyane Wade recently spent time with his new baby boy he fathered with a woman while on a break with now-fiancé Gabrielle Union, a source close to the couple tells ET.
Wade, 31, and Union, 41, who were officially engaged last week, have worked through the issue privately as a couple, and the "Bring It On" star was aware of the child before their engagement. Wade has known the mother of his youngest son "for many years."
The long-time couple, who have been dating since 2009, are still very much committed to spending their lives together, and according to the Miami Heat star, a September wedding is likely.
A committed father, Wade has full custody of his two sons with his ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches and is also raising his nephew. He has participated in President Obama's Fatherhood Task Force and became a New York Times bestselling author for his book "A Father First: How My Life Became Bigger than Basketball."
Click here for a behind-the-scenes look at the Wade-Union holiday photo shoot the two recently did with his two sons Zaire and Zion.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite