Eddie Cibrian and Brandi Glanville Officially Divorced
- Photo: Eddie Cibrian and Brandi Glanville in May 2009/John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Wright/Retna Digital3 of 6
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 6
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 6
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Eddie Cibrian and Brandi Glanville's marriage is finally, officially over.
A judge granted the couple's petition for divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Thursday, TMZ confirmed. Cibrian, 37, and Glanville, 36, wed in 2002 and have two sons together: Mason, 7, and Jake, 3. They originally filed to dissolve their union last August.
Their marriage fell apart after Cibrian's torrid affair with "Northern Lights" co-star LeAnn Rimes (first reported in Us Weekly) came to light.
Rimes' own six-year marriage to Dean Sheremet similarly ended in the wake of the scandal; their divorce was finalized in June.
Cibrian and Rimes went public with their romance in fall 2009. He and his two sons moved into Rimes' Malibu home over the summer.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite