- Photo: GettyImages.com1 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com2 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 13
- Photo: MAP/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: MAP/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: MAP/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: MAP/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com8 of 13
- Photo: Garry Sun/Bauer-Griffin9 of 13
- Photo: LeAnnRimes/Twitter10 of 13
- Photo: MAP/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
By Jon Warech
It feels like every day a photo of a bikini-clad LeAnn Rimes pops up on the Internet and that someone has something negative to say. "E! News" host Giuliana Rancic was the latest to jump on the "she seems a little thin" bandwagon, trashing Rimes for her bathing suit body, but Rimes' husband, Eddie Cibrian, doesn't see the problem.
"I'm not sure why [LeAnn is being criticized,]" he told Wonderwall from the Charisma Fashion Night Out event at Bloomingdale's in New York City. "I think she looks great."
And, Cibrian adds, all these outings to the beach are really more for the kids than the paparazzi.
"The kids love the water and love the sand," he said. "Whenever we have the opportunity to go to the beach, we go. They love to swim, and they've got dirt bikes. They love to do that. Whatever it is that they want to do, it's basically their itinerary and we follow it."
Cibrian spends all his free time catering to the every desire of he and ex-wife Brandi Glanville's kids -- Mason and Jake -- because filming of his new show, "The Playboy Club," has meant relocating to Chicago part-time.
"They came out for a week and hung out before school started, but we'll be flying home every weekend hanging out with them," he said of his kids. "I always get one day off to have a three-day weekend to go back home and be with them, so that's nice."
The move to the Midwest will be an adjustment for Cibrian, but an even bigger change for Rimes, according to the actor.
"I lived in New York for five years, but she's never really lived in a city before," he said. "For her it's a big adjustment, and I'm sure that the winter will be a big adjustment. The city is actually wonderful. The people are great. The food is fantastic, but come January, I'm not sure I'm going to be singing the same song."
"The Playboy Club," which premieres Sept. 19 on NBC, is set in Chicago in the '60s and centers around the club that made Hugh Hefner a household name. Cibrian got to meet Hefner when the media mogul screened the pilot episode at the famed Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles.
"It was kind of bizarre and surreal," he said of his one time at Playboy Mansion. "This is an iconic place -- the Playboy Club west -- and he comes out in his iconic smoking jacket and invites everyone into his movie theater, where he must have screened a thousand movies for countless people. He's a very big fan of the show. He has such a big grin on his face when he refers to that time in life."
As for Cibrian, who plays lawyer and Playboy club regular Nick Dalton, this gig is really his first foray into the Playboy world.
"I'm the kid that was deprived, because everyone else that I know could sneak around their parents' room and find Playboys," he said. "My dad didn't have them, or they were very, very well hidden."
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite