- Photo: GettyImages.com1 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com2 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 13
- Photo: MAP/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: MAP/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: MAP/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: MAP/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: GettyImages.com8 of 13
- Photo: Garry Sun/Bauer-Griffin9 of 13
- Photo: LeAnnRimes/Twitter10 of 13
- Photo: MAP/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
By Jon Warech
It feels like every day a photo of a bikini-clad LeAnn Rimes pops up on the Internet and that someone has something negative to say. "E! News" host Giuliana Rancic was the latest to jump on the "she seems a little thin" bandwagon, trashing Rimes for her bathing suit body, but Rimes' husband, Eddie Cibrian, doesn't see the problem.
"I'm not sure why [LeAnn is being criticized,]" he told Wonderwall from the Charisma Fashion Night Out event at Bloomingdale's in New York City. "I think she looks great."
And, Cibrian adds, all these outings to the beach are really more for the kids than the paparazzi.
"The kids love the water and love the sand," he said. "Whenever we have the opportunity to go to the beach, we go. They love to swim, and they've got dirt bikes. They love to do that. Whatever it is that they want to do, it's basically their itinerary and we follow it."
Cibrian spends all his free time catering to the every desire of he and ex-wife Brandi Glanville's kids -- Mason and Jake -- because filming of his new show, "The Playboy Club," has meant relocating to Chicago part-time.
"They came out for a week and hung out before school started, but we'll be flying home every weekend hanging out with them," he said of his kids. "I always get one day off to have a three-day weekend to go back home and be with them, so that's nice."
The move to the Midwest will be an adjustment for Cibrian, but an even bigger change for Rimes, according to the actor.
"I lived in New York for five years, but she's never really lived in a city before," he said. "For her it's a big adjustment, and I'm sure that the winter will be a big adjustment. The city is actually wonderful. The people are great. The food is fantastic, but come January, I'm not sure I'm going to be singing the same song."
"The Playboy Club," which premieres Sept. 19 on NBC, is set in Chicago in the '60s and centers around the club that made Hugh Hefner a household name. Cibrian got to meet Hefner when the media mogul screened the pilot episode at the famed Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles.
"It was kind of bizarre and surreal," he said of his one time at Playboy Mansion. "This is an iconic place -- the Playboy Club west -- and he comes out in his iconic smoking jacket and invites everyone into his movie theater, where he must have screened a thousand movies for countless people. He's a very big fan of the show. He has such a big grin on his face when he refers to that time in life."
As for Cibrian, who plays lawyer and Playboy club regular Nick Dalton, this gig is really his first foray into the Playboy world.
"I'm the kid that was deprived, because everyone else that I know could sneak around their parents' room and find Playboys," he said. "My dad didn't have them, or they were very, very well hidden."
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite