Eddie Cibrian on 'The Playboy Club,' LeAnn Rimes' slimmer figure and moreRelated: Celeb Spotlight, LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian
- Photo: GettyImages.com1 of 14
- Photo: GettyImages.com2 of 14
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 14
- Photo: MAP/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: MAP/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: MAP/Splash News6 of 14
- Photo: MAP/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Garry Sun/Bauer-Griffin9 of 14
- Photo: LeAnnRimes/Twitter10 of 14
- Photo: MAP/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: GettyImages.com12 of 14
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
By Jon Warech
It feels like every day a photo of a bikini-clad LeAnn Rimes pops up on the Internet and someone has something negative to say.
E! News host Giuliana Rancic was the latest to jump on the "she seems a little thin" bandwagon, trashing Rimes for her bathing suit body, but Rimes' husband, Eddie Cibrian doesn't see the problem.
"I'm not sure why [LeAnn is being criticized,]" he told Wonderwall from the Charisma Fashion Night Out event at Bloomingdale's in New York City. "I think she looks great."
And, Cibrian adds, all these outings to the beach are really more for the kids than the paparazzi.
"The kids love the water and love the sand," he said. "Whenever we have the opportunity to go to the beach we go. They love to swim and they've got dirt bikes. They love to do that. Whatever it is that they want to do, it's basically their itinerary and we follow it."
Cibrian is using all of his free time to cater to the every desire of his kids – Mason and Jake – because filming of his new show, "The Playboy Club" will relocate the actor to Chicago.
"They came out for a week and hung out before school started, but we'll be flying home every weekend hanging out with them," he said of his kids. "I always get one day off to have a three day weekend to go back home and be with them, so that's nice."
The move to the Midwest will be an adjustment for Cibrian but and even bigger change for Rimes, according to the actor.
"I lived in New York for five years but she's never really lived in a city before," he said. "For her it's a big adjustment and I'm sure that the winter will be a big adjustment. The city is actually wonderful. The people are great. The food is fantastic, but come January I'm not sure I'm going to be singing the same song."
"The Playboy Club," which premieres Sept. 19 on NBC is set in Chicago in the '60s and centers around the club that made Hugh Hefner a household name. Cibrian got to meet Hefner when the media mogul screened the pilot episode at the famed Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles.
"It was kind of bizarre and surreal," he said of his one time at the Mansion. "This is an iconic place – the Playboy Club west – and he comes out in his iconic smoking jacket and invites everyone into his movie theater where he must have screened a thousand movies for countless people. He's a very big fan of the show. He has such a big grin on his face when he refers to that time in life."
As for Cibrian, who plays lawyer/Playboy club regular Nick Dalton, this gig is really his first foray into the Playboy world.
"I'm the kid that was deprived, because everyone else that I know could sneak around their parents' room and find Playboys," he said. "My dad didn't have them or they were very, very well hidden."
- Brad Pitt's Changing Looks
- Hollywood's Hottest Dads
- Mark Wahlberg's Shirtless Looks
- Prince William & Duchess Kate's Cutest Couple Moments
- Stars with tattoos of other celebs
- Brooke Shields' Changing Looks
- Carrie Underwood's Evolving Looks
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Cast Yearbook Photos
- Worst Celeb Sunburns
- Celeb Twins
- Celebs Who Work Out on the Beach
- Country Music's Hottest Couples
- Worst spring wardrobes
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Romance Retro
- WATN: 'Boy Meets World'
- Tim McGraw's changing looks
- Craziest Kim Kardashian pregnancy rumors
- Celebs Who Look Like Their Pets
- Mariah & Nick's Matching Style
- Hollywood's Tomboys
- The Royal Couple's Favorite Sports
- Kim Kardashian's Curvy Maternity Style
- WATN: 'Jurassic Park'
- January Jones' Retro Looks
- The Rock's Soft Side
- WATN: 'Veronica Mars'
- WATN: 'Beetlejuice'
- Fergie's Changing Looks
- Star Twitter Quitters
- Hollywood's Hottest Ryans
- Insured Celebrity Body Parts
- Most Expensive Celeb Engagement Rings
- Sweetest Celeb PDA
- Kim Kardashian's Tightest Looks
- Olivia Wilde's Best Street Style
- Justin Timberlake's Many Looks
- Hottest Royal Beach Bodies
- Celebrity Pets with Famous Names
- Michelle Williams' Best Fashion Moments
- Lindsay Lohan's Changing Looks
- Justin Bieber's Changing Hair
- Most Awkward People on the Red Carpet
- WATN: '7th Heaven'
- Ke$ha's Worst Looks
- Worst Oscar Fashion
- George Clooney's Oscar Dates
- Most Embarrassing Celeb Splits
- Stars Before They Were Oscar Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence's Best Fashion Moments
- Rihanna's Sexiest Grammy Style
- Drew Barrymore's Craziest Looks
- Jennifer Aniston's Changing Looks
- Worst Dressed Celeb Designers
- Anne Hathaway's Oscar Looks
- Grammy's Hottest Couples
- Taylor Swift's Best Grammy Fashion
- WATN: 'Wonder Years'
- Destiny's Child's Most Iconic Looks
- Best Off-Season Bikini Bods
- Emma Stone's Best Red-Carpet Looks
- Celeb Flashers
- Mariah Carey's Biggest Feuds
- Mariah Carey's Wacky Wardrobe
- Britney Spears' Wackiest Red Carpet Poses
- Celeb Makeup Mistakes
- Ryan Gosling's Leading Ladies
- Nicole Kidman's Golden Globe Fashion
- Katy Perry's Year as a Single Gal
- Celebs Who've Removed Romantic Tattoos
- Most Memorable Celeb Holiday Cards
- Five of the Worst Celeb Winter Wardrobes
- Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux's Romance Retro
- Stars Who Are Aging in Reverse
- Christina Aguilera's Worst Looks
- 2012's One Hit Wonders
- Celebs Without Makeup
- Best and Worst Beach Bodies of 2012
- 2012 Fashion Don'ts
- Craziest Beauty Trends of 2012
- Celebs Who Survived Cheating Scandals
- The Turkeys of 2012
- Kristen Stewart's Best Red Carpet Moments
- WATN: 'Less Than Zero'
- Star Couples Who Went from Friends to Lovers
- The Most Famous Celebrity Pets
- The Hottest Celebrity Halloween Costumes
- WATN: 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'
- Jessica Biel's White Hot Red Carpet Style
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite