Eddie Cibrian: "We Are All Not Perfect"
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'TrailerMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:00:13 AM
- How a Song About Custer Morphed Into 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Globe Nominee &aposMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:34:26 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Interprets Fake Nelson Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:30:14 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter LowMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:50:21 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'Trailer
Eddie Cibrian is speaking out for the first time since his split from wife Brandi Glanville.
Us Weekly first reported in March that Cibrian and then-married LeAnn Rimes had an affair while shooting a Lifetime movie.
Reports of Cibrian having another fling, with 24-year-old model Scheana Marie Jancan, surfaced in July.
And, as Us Weekly also reported, he had still not cooled things off with Rimes. They were seen again together in the early afternoon of July 17. (In late July, Us reported that Rimes and husband Dean Sheremet had separated.)
"We are all human, we are all not perfect," Cibrian tells ET. "The fact is I love my family dearly, and I'm a great father. It just saddens me that this is hurtful and being played out publicly."
More on Usmagazine.com:
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite