- Photo: Eddie Cibrian and Brandi Glanville in May 2009/John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News4 of 6
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer: Green Goblin Takes Center Stage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:32:41 AM
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:15:10 AM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy ESPN Gig Canceled Due to Jameis Winston CoverageMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:47:39 PM
- Song Smashup Showdown: Which 2013 Year-End Pop Music Collaboration Is Best?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:39:52 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer: Green Goblin Takes Center Stage (Video)
By Kat Giantis
Five months after Us Weekly revealed their so-called "shocking affair," LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian have finally come out of the relationship closet. The Lifetime movie co-stars got cozy and smiley at a Kings of Leon concert on Saturday night in Los Angeles, just a couple of days after they were photographed golfing together.
Not surprisingly, the actor's estranged wife, Brandi Glanville, is confused and upset by their public debut, but instead of talking through her feelings with a family member, friend or therapist, she's opening up to People magazine.
"He's just somebody I don't know," Brandi says of her husband of eight years, with whom she has two sons, Mason, 6, and Jake, 2.
Back in June, she accused Rimes, 26, of stalking Cibrian, 36, but now she sighs, "I don't understand. You think you know one thing and you wake up and it's all been a lie."
Glanville admits she hasn't figured out how to discuss the marital implosion with their tykes.
"They know that daddy is at work all the time," she explains. "That's what I tell them. When he does come home it is surprising for them and they are very happy."
Glanville's response isn't quite as enthusiastic: "I'm just like, 'You know what? You're not the man I married.'"
Brandi reveals she's twice spoken to the country singer in recent days and has informed her, "He's all yours."
No word on whether she also zinged, "Good luck and good riddance."
Glanville adds that she's looking to file for divorce sooner rather than later (LeAnn separated from her husband, Dean Sheremet, last month after seven years of marriage).
"There is one side of him that I absolutely love and always will," she points out, "but that side of him is not the side I'm divorcing."
Brandi helpfully details the side she is divorcing to Us, ranting, "Eddie is a compulsive liar, cheater and a home wrecker, and he has been an absentee father."
She then takes a snarky swipe at Cibrian, who recently complained to "Entertainment Tonight" that once "you reach a certain point in your career, you're placed in this unfair fishbowl ... We are all human, we are all not perfect. But the fact is I love my family dearly, and I'm a great father."
Rages Brandi, "Eddie's displays of poor taste have hurt our two children. Eddie may just end up drowning himself in that 'unfair fishbowl.'"
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite