Jenna Elfman accidentally enjoyed kissing scene
- Photo: Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: CBS/Promotional2 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: CBS/Promotional4 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: RD / Roe/Retna Digital6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: .8 of 11
- Photo: LA Dodgers/Splash News/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to Shoot in London, Air in DecemberMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:25:00 AM
- Washington and Fuqua ride again in 'The Equalizer'MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:24:44 AM
- Gérard Depardieu-Elizabeth Hurley Thriller 'Viktor' Acquired by Inception MediaMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:17:00 AM
- Oxygen Orders Anthology Series 'My Crazy Love' Featuring Outrageous Romantic GestuMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'Red Band Society' Review: Prognosis Is Good, Though It Could Take More RisksMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:42:00 AM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to Shoot in London, Air in December
Married actress Jenna Elfman was left red-faced during a love scene with her "Accidentally On Purpose" co-star Jon Foster. It turns out she enjoyed kissing him so much that she forgot her lines.
The comedy tells the story of a couple coming to terms with raising a child conceived during a one-night stand. Wonderwall publisher BermanBraun also produces the CBS Show "Accidentally on Purpose."
RELATED: Jenna and more stars with baby fever
The actress, who is married to actor Bodhi Elfman, admits she was entranced during an onscreen lip lock, and she was shocked by how good it made her feel.
She says, "My husband and I are (sexually) active, so it's not like I'm not getting that at home. But for some reason it felt really good kissing my co-star, and I've been kissing leading men for a long time so it's not anything new. I was totally enjoying how it was feeling and completely forgot my lines."
RELATED: Jenna Elfman welcomes a baby boy
Elfman admits she was so traumatized by the revelation that she now questions her acting ability.
She adds, "The moment I realized I forgot my lines because I was enjoying kissing my co-star, I couldn't believe it. I pride myself on being a (professional). That was the most humiliating thing."
"Accidentally On Purpose" airs Wednesdays on CBS at 8:30/7:30c. The season finale airs April 21, 2010.
BermanBraun produces the TV show "Accidentally on Purpose."
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite