Jenna Elfman accidentally enjoyed kissing scene
- Photo: Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: CBS/Promotional2 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: CBS/Promotional4 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: RD / Roe/Retna Digital6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: .8 of 11
- Photo: LA Dodgers/Splash News/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Hey, New York Times 'Vows' Section: Who Cares If 'The Bride is Keeping HeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:40:00 PM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Hey, New York Times 'Vows' Section: Who Cares If 'The Bride is Keeping He
Married actress Jenna Elfman was left red-faced during a love scene with her "Accidentally On Purpose" co-star Jon Foster. It turns out she enjoyed kissing him so much that she forgot her lines.
The comedy tells the story of a couple coming to terms with raising a child conceived during a one-night stand. Wonderwall publisher BermanBraun also produces the CBS Show "Accidentally on Purpose."
RELATED: Jenna and more stars with baby fever
The actress, who is married to actor Bodhi Elfman, admits she was entranced during an onscreen lip lock, and she was shocked by how good it made her feel.
She says, "My husband and I are (sexually) active, so it's not like I'm not getting that at home. But for some reason it felt really good kissing my co-star, and I've been kissing leading men for a long time so it's not anything new. I was totally enjoying how it was feeling and completely forgot my lines."
RELATED: Jenna Elfman welcomes a baby boy
Elfman admits she was so traumatized by the revelation that she now questions her acting ability.
She adds, "The moment I realized I forgot my lines because I was enjoying kissing my co-star, I couldn't believe it. I pride myself on being a (professional). That was the most humiliating thing."
"Accidentally On Purpose" airs Wednesdays on CBS at 8:30/7:30c. The season finale airs April 21, 2010.
BermanBraun produces the TV show "Accidentally on Purpose."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite