- Photo: Statia Molewski/Retna Ltd.1 of 4
- Photo: Carmen Valdes/Retna Ltd.2 of 4
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Tony-nominee David Rockwell reveals his first loveMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:23:21 AM
- Study: Women Movie Critics Fewer Than 20% on Rotten TomatoesMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 11:26:44 PM
- Indies Fight for a Foothold in Season of Caped, Masked SuperheroesMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:37:40 PM
- Jason Sudeikis Says He's Still Undecided About Leaving 'SNL' (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 7:35:23 PM
- Katy Perry, Justin Bieber Documentary Directors Tackle the Electric Daisy Carnival MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 7:31:33 PM
- Tony-nominee David Rockwell reveals his first love
By Saryn Chorney
On this week's "Here's Barbara" on SIRIUS XM Radio, host Barbara Walters and her co-host Bill Geddie welcomed "The View" co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck. America's favorite fourth wheel went on the show to promote her new book "The G-Free Diet: A Gluten-Free Survival Guide," but ended up being the anti-spokeswoman for pregnant mothers everywhere.
Check out this telling excerpt from Barbara's interview with Elisabeth:
BARBARA WALTERS: You said recently that you're different with baby number three.
ELISABETH HASSELBECK: Absolutely. You know how I got hit by the bike a couple of weeks ago? If Grace were in my belly, I would have been in an ambulance. If it were Taylor, I would have maybe at least walked across the park to my doctor. Baby number three? It took me a week to even call my doctor.
Ok, this interview started out well enough with Hasselbeck's, "You know how I got hit by the bike..." question, but we must say, we feel bad for her third fetus. This kid is going to be born with an inferiority complex firmly in place, but the chatterbox with the bun in her oven just can't help herself. Read on:
ELISABETH HASSELBECK: I mean really. It just happens. You don't have time. You're just sort of busy with the other two, and you're a little bit more relaxed about what's going on with your body, and thankfully, I'm not as paranoid about everything as I was the first go-around.
BARBARA WALTERS: Do you know what you're having?
ELISABETH HASSELBECK: No, I don't have time for that either.
Sounds like Elisabeth might be better off adopting a new gold fish, but who are we to judge?
"Here's Barbara" is Barbara Walters' exclusive weekly SIRIUS XM Radio show and airs Mondays from 6:00 - 7:00 pm ET on SIRIUS XM Stars, SIRIUS channel 102 and XM channel 155.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite