Elisabeth Moss and Fred Armisen Get Married!
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 7
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- FX Orders Howard Gordon-Gideon Raff Drama 'Tyrant' to SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 2:30:11 PM
- ABC to Air Julie Andrews' Classic 'Sound of Music'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 2:23:56 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Has Its Most-Watched Season FinaleMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 2:06:50 PM
- Beastie Boys Countersue GoldieBlox in 'Girls' Video Legal FlapMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 2:01:53 PM
- Politico Advertising Exec Adam Prather Joins Rival The Hill as PublisherMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 1:35:28 PM
- FX Orders Howard Gordon-Gideon Raff Drama 'Tyrant' to Series
"Mad Men" actress Elisabeth Moss and "Saturday Night Live" funnyman Fred Armisen are now husband and wife!
"They did get married over the weekend," a source close to the couple tells Usmagazine.com of the couple, who swapped vows in front of family and friends. "It was fun."
Word that Moss and Armisen were a couple first surfaced in early January, when Armisen was spotted checking out Moss' Broadway play "Speed-the-Plow" in New York City. By the end of the month, Moss, who brought Armisen as her date to the Vanity Fair Oscar party, had confirmed they would wed.
"It's private, so I don't want to share the details of how [Armisen proposed], but I will say it was perfect," Moss, 27, who plays Peggy Olson on the AMC show, told USAWeekend.com after accepting her engagement ring.
Armisen, 42, also kept a lid on their wedding details, only hinting that the ceremony would be full of laughs.
"It will be the coolest and funniest wedding," Armisen told reporters at January's Screen Actors Guild Awards, while he and his bride were planning their special day.
Asked what she loves most about her man, known for his impersonation of President Barack Obama, Moss has said, "That's an incredible, hard question." When asked the same question, Armisen replied, "[Our love is] too much for words. I couldn't do that justice because the words wouldn't be right."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite