Elizabeth Hurley's car stolen
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: © Joe stevens/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: KM1/ZOB/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: GIA/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: JJ/Bauer-Griffin8 of 17
- Photo: Hugh Thompson/Retna Digital9 of 17
- Photo: Hugh Thompson/Retna Digital10 of 17
- Photo: Ben King/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: SNAPPER MEDIA/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Scope Australia/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 17
- Photo: JM5/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Hawaii Five-0's Alex O'Loughlin MarriesMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice for Season 7MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:48:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office Aft
Actress/model Elizabeth Hurley was left stranded on Thursday when her car was stolen while she shopped.
VIDEO: Celebs without makeup
The "Bedazzled" star had left her black Audi parked on the street in London's fashionable Mayfair area, but when she returned four hours later, the $117,000 luxury vehicle was missing.
RELATED: Notorious cheating scandals
Hurley reported the theft to police and an investigation is currently under way.
A spokesperson for Scotland Yard tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "There have been no arrests and our inquiries continue."
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite