Report: Elle Macpherson engaged
- Photo: Goran Gajanin/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kiera Fyles/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: GTRES/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Â© Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: Â© Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Australian supermodel Elle Macpherson is set to wed her businessman boyfriend Jeffrey Soffer, according to a report.
The couple recently revived its relationship after reconnecting in the aftermath of Soffer's terrifying helicopter crash in the Bahamas in November, and Access Hollywood reports they have become engaged.
A source tells the news show that Macpherson is planning to move to Florida to be with the real estate developer. Macpherson appeared to tease fans about the news on Friday by posting the words "Ring magic!!!" on Twitter with a picture of the London Eye big wheel.
RELATED: Stars enjoy the holidays
Macpherson dated Soffer for two years before they split last March, and if the engagement rumors are true, it will mark the model's second trip down the aisle. She was previously married to photographer Gilles Bensimon in the 1980s. She has two sons from her relationship with French financier Arpad Busson.
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMagical Mermaid
From Crowd Ignite