Report: Elle Macpherson engaged
- Photo: Goran Gajanin/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kiera Fyles/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: GTRES/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Â© Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: Â© Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- For Marvel, a digital timeline for 75-year historyMSNEntertainment 3/14/2014 11:36:04 AM
- 'Veronica Mars' Reviews Agree It Is Kickstarter Money Well SpentMSNEntertainment 3/14/2014 11:23:00 AM
- TV movie dramatizes LA's 'Grim Sleeper' killingsMSNEntertainment 3/14/2014 11:15:04 AM
- Sony Layoffs Coming Next WeekMSNEntertainment 3/14/2014 11:08:00 AM
- 'Banshee' Boss Greg Yaitanes on Nudity, Violence and Fiscal ResponsibilityMSNEntertainment 3/14/2014 11:02:00 AM
- For Marvel, a digital timeline for 75-year history
Australian supermodel Elle Macpherson is set to wed her businessman boyfriend Jeffrey Soffer, according to a report.
The couple recently revived its relationship after reconnecting in the aftermath of Soffer's terrifying helicopter crash in the Bahamas in November, and Access Hollywood reports they have become engaged.
A source tells the news show that Macpherson is planning to move to Florida to be with the real estate developer. Macpherson appeared to tease fans about the news on Friday by posting the words "Ring magic!!!" on Twitter with a picture of the London Eye big wheel.
RELATED: Stars enjoy the holidays
Macpherson dated Soffer for two years before they split last March, and if the engagement rumors are true, it will mark the model's second trip down the aisle. She was previously married to photographer Gilles Bensimon in the 1980s. She has two sons from her relationship with French financier Arpad Busson.
Rita Ora, Kristen Bell, and Britney Spears all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley, Theo James and more from the cast of "Divergent" talk about their tough roles and what they learned.Watch Video »
The Kardashian sisters take Miami in style on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite