Report: Elle Macpherson engaged
- Photo: Goran Gajanin/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kiera Fyles/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: GTRES/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Â© Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: Â© Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale ShoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:11:00 AM
- Ratings: CBS Wins as 'Idol' Hits Another LowMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:53:00 AM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale Sho
Australian supermodel Elle Macpherson is set to wed her businessman boyfriend Jeffrey Soffer, according to a report.
The couple recently revived its relationship after reconnecting in the aftermath of Soffer's terrifying helicopter crash in the Bahamas in November, and Access Hollywood reports they have become engaged.
A source tells the news show that Macpherson is planning to move to Florida to be with the real estate developer. Macpherson appeared to tease fans about the news on Friday by posting the words "Ring magic!!!" on Twitter with a picture of the London Eye big wheel.
RELATED: Stars enjoy the holidays
Macpherson dated Soffer for two years before they split last March, and if the engagement rumors are true, it will mark the model's second trip down the aisle. She was previously married to photographer Gilles Bensimon in the 1980s. She has two sons from her relationship with French financier Arpad Busson.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite