Report: Elle Macpherson engaged
- Photo: Goran Gajanin/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kiera Fyles/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: GTRES/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Â© Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: Â© Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- Adrien Brody Does Not Lead a Normal LifeMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:33:00 PM
- 'Heroes' Alum Greg Grunberg to Guest on 'CSI'MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:01:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Supernatural' Alum Amy Gumenick as Obsessive Fan MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:52:00 AM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three Months
Australian supermodel Elle Macpherson is set to wed her businessman boyfriend Jeffrey Soffer, according to a report.
The couple recently revived its relationship after reconnecting in the aftermath of Soffer's terrifying helicopter crash in the Bahamas in November, and Access Hollywood reports they have become engaged.
A source tells the news show that Macpherson is planning to move to Florida to be with the real estate developer. Macpherson appeared to tease fans about the news on Friday by posting the words "Ring magic!!!" on Twitter with a picture of the London Eye big wheel.
RELATED: Stars enjoy the holidays
Macpherson dated Soffer for two years before they split last March, and if the engagement rumors are true, it will mark the model's second trip down the aisle. She was previously married to photographer Gilles Bensimon in the 1980s. She has two sons from her relationship with French financier Arpad Busson.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite