Ellen DeGeneres Buys Brad Pitt's Malibu Mansion for $12 Million
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: MacFarlane/Papapress/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: NYTimes.com/.5 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: New York Times/.7 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.10 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Parade12 of 17
- Photo: Mark Lennihan/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Anthony Monterotti/Pacific Coast News14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Fern/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (VMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:04:49 PM
- 'Hours' Review: Paul Walker Says Adieu With One of His Strongest PerformancesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:45:39 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 7:12 p.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:10:40 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (V
Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi sure have some posh new digs!
After putting their Beverly Hills home -- once featured in Architectural Digest -- on the market for $49 million earlier this year, the couple has closed a deal to purchase Brad Pitt's Malibu, Calif., mansion, Us Weekly confirms.
DeGeneres, 53, and her wife of three years, 38, reportedly handed over $12 million for the digs, which overlook the Pacific Ocean and include a pool and tennis court. The property -- with private beach access -- includes two separate houses.
"It was a quick transaction and Brad's stuff is already out," a source tells Us of the A-list deal. "Ellen and Portia would like to start using the house immediately."
Pitt first purchased the residence for $4.8 million in 2005 just after splitting from Jennifer Aniston.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite