Ellen DeGeneres Buys Brad Pitt's Malibu Mansion for $12 Million
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: MacFarlane/Papapress/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: NYTimes.com/.5 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: New York Times/.7 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.10 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Parade12 of 17
- Photo: Mark Lennihan/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Anthony Monterotti/Pacific Coast News14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Fern/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan WebisodesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:00:00 AM
- The Following's Warren Kole Joins StalkerMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Earnings: Discovery Beats Q2 EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Has a Cameo in Fast & Furious 7MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Time Warner Cable Q2 Earnings Rise, But Miss EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:33:00 AM
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan Webisodes
Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi sure have some posh new digs!
After putting their Beverly Hills home -- once featured in Architectural Digest -- on the market for $49 million earlier this year, the couple has closed a deal to purchase Brad Pitt's Malibu, Calif., mansion, Us Weekly confirms.
DeGeneres, 53, and her wife of three years, 38, reportedly handed over $12 million for the digs, which overlook the Pacific Ocean and include a pool and tennis court. The property -- with private beach access -- includes two separate houses.
"It was a quick transaction and Brad's stuff is already out," a source tells Us of the A-list deal. "Ellen and Portia would like to start using the house immediately."
Pitt first purchased the residence for $4.8 million in 2005 just after splitting from Jennifer Aniston.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite