Ellen DeGeneres Buys Brad Pitt's Malibu Mansion for $12 Million
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: MacFarlane/Papapress/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: NYTimes.com/.5 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: New York Times/.7 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.10 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Parade12 of 17
- Photo: Mark Lennihan/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Anthony Monterotti/Pacific Coast News14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Fern/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Discovery Cancels Sons of Guns after Will Hayden Arrested on Rape ChargesMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 6:01:00 AM
- 'Big Brother' Eviction Leads to Guest Spot on 'The Bold and the BeautifulMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:02:00 AM
- 'As Above, So Below' Review: Deserves a Swift BurialMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 10:23:00 PM
- The Wrap's ShortList Film Fest Crowns 'Noah' and 'Not It&apoMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 9:41:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's Accused Drug Dealer Avoids Jail TimeMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 9:21:00 PM
- Discovery Cancels Sons of Guns after Will Hayden Arrested on Rape Charges
Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi sure have some posh new digs!
After putting their Beverly Hills home -- once featured in Architectural Digest -- on the market for $49 million earlier this year, the couple has closed a deal to purchase Brad Pitt's Malibu, Calif., mansion, Us Weekly confirms.
DeGeneres, 53, and her wife of three years, 38, reportedly handed over $12 million for the digs, which overlook the Pacific Ocean and include a pool and tennis court. The property -- with private beach access -- includes two separate houses.
"It was a quick transaction and Brad's stuff is already out," a source tells Us of the A-list deal. "Ellen and Portia would like to start using the house immediately."
Pitt first purchased the residence for $4.8 million in 2005 just after splitting from Jennifer Aniston.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite