Ellen DeGeneres sells Brad Pitt's former home for $13 million
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: FRIOLO/NPG3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: BUFR/GSI5 of 16
- Photo: Jimmy/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros.7 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: John Kelly/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Mark Lennihan/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: 'Ellen'/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.13 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Ellen DeGeneres and her wife Portia de Rossi have made an easy $1 million on the mansion they bought from Brad Pitt at the beginning of 2012.
The couple has sold the estate for $13 million -- $1 million more than they paid for it seven months ago, according to TheRealEstalker.com.
RELATED: Ellen loves Portia's new hair
The property features views of the Pacific Ocean, a pool, two separate houses and a private beach. Pitt bought the bachelor pad for $4.8 million 2005 following his divorce from Jennifer Aniston.
RELATED: Ellen buys Brad Pitt's home
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite