Ellen DeGeneres Wears Cher's Famous Sheer Bodysuit in Hilarious Picture
- Photo: @theellenshow/Twitter1 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Wireimage/Getty Images North America6 of 15
- Photo: Eugene Adebari/Rex USA7 of 15
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: PF1/.11 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Damian Shaw/Rex USA13 of 15
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
The Queen of Nice has a bone to pick with Cher. Ellen DeGeneres shared a hilarious photo on her Instagram account on Tuesday, Apr. 30, in which she and the legendary singer donned matching racy, barely there outfits.
"I had to change my outfit before the show," the talk show host joked in the caption one day ahead of the singer's sit-down interview. "Cher and I were wearing the same thing. Don't miss tomorrow!"
In the image, DeGeneres' head is Photoshopped onto the singer's body, wearing the infamous sheer-and-sparkly black leotard and motorcycle jacket that the "If I Could Turn Back Time" singer most recently wore at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards.
DeGeneres, 55, looks ecstatic as she stands next to the singer, a grin on her face and a sailor cap on her head.
Cher, 66, originally wore the iconic outfit for the music video for her 1989 hit "If I Could Turn Back Time," in which she straddled a cannon aboard the battleship USS Missouri and belted out her song to a large group of sailors. The video caused a major controversy over her skimpy costume, and MTV banned the video upon its release, only later airing a censored version during prime time.
During the actual show on Wednesday, May 1, however, the conversation got serious when DeGeneres and Cher talked about the singer's son Chaz Bono's recent weight loss and his decision to come out as transgender.
"That's a big deal to come out to the grandmother," DeGeneres said when Cher revealed that it was her own mother, Georgia Holt, who was the first to know.
And DeGeneres' bond with Holt seemed to extend beyond the show. After the show aired, Cher tweeted: "Mom just said 'Thrilling Babe, but Ellen's on, gotta go' did she just throw shade?" to which DeGeneres jokingly responded, "Cher, you know I -- sorry, your mom's calling."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDesigner Duds
From Crowd Ignite