Ellen DeGeneres Wears Cher's Famous Sheer Bodysuit in Hilarious Picture
- Photo: @theellenshow/Twitter1 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Wireimage/Getty Images North America6 of 15
- Photo: Eugene Adebari/Rex USA7 of 15
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: PF1/.11 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Damian Shaw/Rex USA13 of 15
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figuresMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:19:01 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberating
The Queen of Nice has a bone to pick with Cher. Ellen DeGeneres shared a hilarious photo on her Instagram account on Tuesday, Apr. 30, in which she and the legendary singer donned matching racy, barely there outfits.
"I had to change my outfit before the show," the talk show host joked in the caption one day ahead of the singer's sit-down interview. "Cher and I were wearing the same thing. Don't miss tomorrow!"
In the image, DeGeneres' head is Photoshopped onto the singer's body, wearing the infamous sheer-and-sparkly black leotard and motorcycle jacket that the "If I Could Turn Back Time" singer most recently wore at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards.
DeGeneres, 55, looks ecstatic as she stands next to the singer, a grin on her face and a sailor cap on her head.
Cher, 66, originally wore the iconic outfit for the music video for her 1989 hit "If I Could Turn Back Time," in which she straddled a cannon aboard the battleship USS Missouri and belted out her song to a large group of sailors. The video caused a major controversy over her skimpy costume, and MTV banned the video upon its release, only later airing a censored version during prime time.
During the actual show on Wednesday, May 1, however, the conversation got serious when DeGeneres and Cher talked about the singer's son Chaz Bono's recent weight loss and his decision to come out as transgender.
"That's a big deal to come out to the grandmother," DeGeneres said when Cher revealed that it was her own mother, Georgia Holt, who was the first to know.
And DeGeneres' bond with Holt seemed to extend beyond the show. After the show aired, Cher tweeted: "Mom just said 'Thrilling Babe, but Ellen's on, gotta go' did she just throw shade?" to which DeGeneres jokingly responded, "Cher, you know I -- sorry, your mom's calling."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite