Ellen DeGeneres: Wife Portia de Rossi's New, Cropped 'Do is "Adorable"
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Jimmy/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Jimmy/Fame Flynet3 of 9
- Photo: WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Architectural Digest/Wonderwall7 of 9
- Photo: Anthony Monterotti/Pacific Coast News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
Portia de Rossi's new haircut gets two thumbs up from wife Ellen DeGeneres.
The talk show host, 54, swung by the set of Bethenny Frankel's new talk show, "Bethenny," for a chat last week (for an episode airing Tuesday), during which Frankel asked DeGeneres about her love's new look.
Though the comedian admitted she wasn't part of the decision, DeGeneres revealed she thinks "it's adorable."
"[Portia] wanted to do it for a long time and grew up modeling, and of course you're supposed to have long hair," DeGeneres explained. "Everyone told her never to cut her hair. I think it just got to be part of her."
Still, the "Arrested Development" star 39, "really, really wanted to do it for a long time and decided to," DeGeneres revealed, joking that her spouse was feeling more "liberated" as of late, as she also "got a tattoo recently and that opened the door to everything."
During the course of their talk, DeGeneres -- who has been married to de Rossi for over two years now -- also opened up about getting to personally thank President Barack Obama at a recent event for changing his tune on gay marriage.
"I said to him, thank you so much for what you're doing," DeGeneres shared. "He said, 'I'm just doing the right thing.' I said, 'I know. You are doing the right thing.'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite