Ellen DeGeneres: Wife Portia de Rossi's New, Cropped 'Do is "Adorable"
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Jimmy/Fame Flynet2 of 9
- Photo: Jimmy/Fame Flynet3 of 9
- Photo: WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Architectural Digest/Wonderwall7 of 9
- Photo: Anthony Monterotti/Pacific Coast News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's Family
Portia de Rossi's new haircut gets two thumbs up from wife Ellen DeGeneres.
The talk show host, 54, swung by the set of Bethenny Frankel's new talk show, "Bethenny," for a chat last week (for an episode airing Tuesday), during which Frankel asked DeGeneres about her love's new look.
Though the comedian admitted she wasn't part of the decision, DeGeneres revealed she thinks "it's adorable."
"[Portia] wanted to do it for a long time and grew up modeling, and of course you're supposed to have long hair," DeGeneres explained. "Everyone told her never to cut her hair. I think it just got to be part of her."
Still, the "Arrested Development" star 39, "really, really wanted to do it for a long time and decided to," DeGeneres revealed, joking that her spouse was feeling more "liberated" as of late, as she also "got a tattoo recently and that opened the door to everything."
During the course of their talk, DeGeneres -- who has been married to de Rossi for over two years now -- also opened up about getting to personally thank President Barack Obama at a recent event for changing his tune on gay marriage.
"I said to him, thank you so much for what you're doing," DeGeneres shared. "He said, 'I'm just doing the right thing.' I said, 'I know. You are doing the right thing.'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite