Elsa Pataky's baby bump mocked by 'Fashion Police': 'It looks like a beer belly'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: @kellyosbourne/Instagram4 of 15
- Photo: Goodwin/VM/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: @gorgekosti/Instagram6 of 15
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet7 of 15
- Photo: Pablo/Dmac/Fame Flynet8 of 15
- Photo: Premiere/Dmac/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'A Most Wanted Man' Review: Philip Seymour Hoffman Bends the Spy Game RulesMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:57:00 PM
- Amazon Q2 Losses Larger Than AnticipatedMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:32:00 PM
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Air Jordans and Her Assets for Racy 'Anaconda' Cover (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:27:00 PM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Review: Chris Pratt Rides Shotgun on Marvel's CMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:00:00 PM
- OITNB's Jason Biggs and Laura Prepon Discuss the Pros and Cons of Playing Horrible PeopleMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:44:00 PM
- 'A Most Wanted Man' Review: Philip Seymour Hoffman Bends the Spy Game Rules
Too far? Joan Rivers and E!'s "Fashion Police" not only criticized Chris Hemsworth's pregnant wife Elsa Pataky's Oscars dress from March 2, but they also slammed the size of her baby bump.
"I know why she's huge," Rivers said on "Fashion Police" on March 3. "I saw her sonogram." The 80-year-old comedian then jokingly showed the photo of Ellen DeGeneres' celeb-packed selfie from the audience at the Academy Awards.
The Spanish model, 37, and her husband, Thor actor Hemsworth, 30, revealed they are expecting twins back in January. The spouses, who wed in 2010, are already parents to daughter India, 21 months. HOLA! magazine reported in January that the twins are due in a few months' time.
Rivers wasn't the only "Fashion Police" host who criticized Pataky's bump and green sequined Elie Saab gown.
"The last thing I wanna do is rip on a pregnant woman," co-host George Kotsiopoulos said. "But it's a horrible dress on her. It doesn't look like a baby bump, it looks like a beer belly."
"It's just not the appropriate dress to wear if you are pregnant. You have to go with an empire style, or just dress like Olivia Wilde," Osbourne said of the fellow pregnant star. "... Beautiful baby bump, but beautiful in a different dress," Rancic added. "I have to say, pregnant or not, I just don't like this dress."
The criticism doesn't seem to be stopping Pataky from embracing her second pregnancy. The model was spotted at a "Baywatch"-inspired photo shoot on March 4, wearing a red sports bra and tiny red shorts. The soon-to-be mom-of-three also showed a sense of humor about her bump, by painting it to look like a life saver.
Do you think Fashion Police went too far with their criticism of Pataky's look?
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite