Emily Blunt, John Krasinski Wed in Italy!
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com3 of 7
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
"It was an outdoor ceremony and absolutely beautiful," an insider tells Us. George Clooney and Italian girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis were in attendance; Blunt and Krasinski had been staying at Clooney's nearby Lake Como estate since the July 4th weekend.
"It was an official ceremony. They are husband and wife," adds the source.
After about a year of dating, "The Office" star Krasinski, 30, proposed to British actress Blunt, 27, with a 3-carat Edwardian diamond and platinum ring from Neil Lane, worth $100,000.
Krasinski told Access Hollywood that the proposal was "very casual" but very emotional, too. "She did cry after I cried, and we cried and then everyone around us was crying," he said.
"She's a wonderful girl," Krasinski gushed at last year's Emmys of his fiancee.
"So many people say, 'You know when you know,' and it's true," Krasinski added of his love. "It's all true."
Reps could not be reached for comment.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite