Emily Blunt, John Krasinski Wed in Italy!
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com3 of 7
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
"It was an outdoor ceremony and absolutely beautiful," an insider tells Us. George Clooney and Italian girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis were in attendance; Blunt and Krasinski had been staying at Clooney's nearby Lake Como estate since the July 4th weekend.
"It was an official ceremony. They are husband and wife," adds the source.
After about a year of dating, "The Office" star Krasinski, 30, proposed to British actress Blunt, 27, with a 3-carat Edwardian diamond and platinum ring from Neil Lane, worth $100,000.
Krasinski told Access Hollywood that the proposal was "very casual" but very emotional, too. "She did cry after I cried, and we cried and then everyone around us was crying," he said.
"She's a wonderful girl," Krasinski gushed at last year's Emmys of his fiancee.
"So many people say, 'You know when you know,' and it's true," Krasinski added of his love. "It's all true."
Reps could not be reached for comment.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite