Emily Maynard Calls Mormon Fiance Jef Holm a 'Bore-Mon'
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG2 of 10
- Photo: JefHolm/Instagram3 of 10
- Photo: GRPR/GSI4 of 10
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 10
- Photo: AP; Butterworth/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
The TV cameras are off, but they're still performing!
Nearly three weeks after Us Weekly exposed Bachelorette Emily Maynard's cheating scandal, the ABC reality star and her fiance, Jef Holm, made a special effort to pack on the PDA in front of photographers and fans at a Thursday Fashion's Night Out event at New York City's Macy's flagship store.
As Bethenny Frankel, Scott Disick, Michael Kors and others mingled nearby, Maynard, 26, and her fiance, 28, browsed the Benefit Cosmetics offerings hand-in-hand and snuck kisses in between taking photos with fans.
Though they put on a united front Thursday, the couple's relationship is on anything but solid ground. "The things they are doing right now are to save face, because the whole world knows they are having problems," a source tells Us Weekly of the stay-at-home mom and her water company exec fiance, who got engaged during The Bachelorette's July finale.
All smiles in public, Maynard and Holm have each taken to whining about their mate in private, according to an insider.
"Emily even said 'Jef's not Mormom, he's bore-mon,'" argued the source, who says it's only a matter of time before the duo break for good. "Even before [the cheating] happened, they were close to breaking up."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite