Emily Maynard Calls Mormon Fiance Jef Holm a 'Bore-Mon'
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG2 of 10
- Photo: JefHolm/Instagram3 of 10
- Photo: GRPR/GSI4 of 10
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 10
- Photo: AP; Butterworth/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby Girl
The TV cameras are off, but they're still performing!
Nearly three weeks after Us Weekly exposed Bachelorette Emily Maynard's cheating scandal, the ABC reality star and her fiance, Jef Holm, made a special effort to pack on the PDA in front of photographers and fans at a Thursday Fashion's Night Out event at New York City's Macy's flagship store.
As Bethenny Frankel, Scott Disick, Michael Kors and others mingled nearby, Maynard, 26, and her fiance, 28, browsed the Benefit Cosmetics offerings hand-in-hand and snuck kisses in between taking photos with fans.
Though they put on a united front Thursday, the couple's relationship is on anything but solid ground. "The things they are doing right now are to save face, because the whole world knows they are having problems," a source tells Us Weekly of the stay-at-home mom and her water company exec fiance, who got engaged during The Bachelorette's July finale.
All smiles in public, Maynard and Holm have each taken to whining about their mate in private, according to an insider.
"Emily even said 'Jef's not Mormom, he's bore-mon,'" argued the source, who says it's only a matter of time before the duo break for good. "Even before [the cheating] happened, they were close to breaking up."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite