Emily Maynard Cheating Controversy Grows: Jef Holm's Brother Says It Did Happen
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 5
- Photo: GRPR/GSI2 of 5
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG3 of 5
- Photo: ABC/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- ITV Pays $30M for Controlling Interest in 'Hatfields' Producer ThinkfactoryMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 9:27:35 AM
- Ratings: ABC Wins With NBA Finals, 'Voice' Finale Steady With Spring, Down From FaMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 9:05:37 AM
- Rachel Maddow Calls Journalist Michael Hastings 'Angry,' 'Loving,&apoMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 8:34:17 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Wants 'To Channing All Over Your Tatum,' Whatever That Means (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 8:22:52 AM
- Broadway Box Office Up 6% After Tony AwardsMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 8:06:36 AM
- ITV Pays $30M for Controlling Interest in 'Hatfields' Producer Thinkfactory
Did she or didn't she?
Jef proposed to Emily on the season finale of the hit reality show "The Bachelorette" and she happily accepted the stunning Neil Lane sparkler he gave to her, but on a recent vacation with his family he apparently was suspicious of his fiancée and checked her cellphone, where he reportedly found racy text messages and photos sent to another man. When he confronted Emily, they had a huge screaming fight and she ended up leaving the vacation home with her daughter Ricki. "I can tell you that it's all 100 percent true," Jef's brother Mike Holm told Us Weekly.
Emily tried to deny the report, releasing a statement that said, “It's one hundred percent not true," and Jef echoed her denial, saying, "It's funny to me. We were in a gated community in a private home with just my brothers and sisters. It's just bogus a 'source' would [say] we were fighting. None of that is true."
Mike confirmed that he was at the family home and witnessed the fight where Jef told Emily to pack her "s--- and get the f--- out!" of the house and that she left the home in tears with her daughter in the middle of the night.
"I was there, and I heard the fight and watched the whole thing go down, Emily leaving and everything."
Jef must be shocked that his brother has confirmed the story that he and Emily so adamantly denied, even going so far as to post a picture on Twitter of the couple with 7-year-old Ricki and Emily writing, "The happiest I've ever been in my life with my two favorite people in the world. I love you to the moon!"
Mike said that the close-knit Mormon family feels strongly about Jef's relationship with Emily.
"I love my brother very much and, like the rest of our family, I just want him to be happy."
Mike apparently doesn't believe that Emily and Jef will break up, saying "We all love Emily, too. Mistakes happen; we all get that."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM RADARONLINE:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite