Emily Maynard Cheating Controversy Grows: Jef Holm's Brother Says It Did Happen
- Photo: Enrique RC/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 5
- Photo: GRPR/GSI2 of 5
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG3 of 5
- Photo: ABC/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
Did she or didn't she?
Jef proposed to Emily on the season finale of the hit reality show "The Bachelorette" and she happily accepted the stunning Neil Lane sparkler he gave to her, but on a recent vacation with his family he apparently was suspicious of his fiancée and checked her cellphone, where he reportedly found racy text messages and photos sent to another man. When he confronted Emily, they had a huge screaming fight and she ended up leaving the vacation home with her daughter Ricki. "I can tell you that it's all 100 percent true," Jef's brother Mike Holm told Us Weekly.
Emily tried to deny the report, releasing a statement that said, “It's one hundred percent not true," and Jef echoed her denial, saying, "It's funny to me. We were in a gated community in a private home with just my brothers and sisters. It's just bogus a 'source' would [say] we were fighting. None of that is true."
Mike confirmed that he was at the family home and witnessed the fight where Jef told Emily to pack her "s--- and get the f--- out!" of the house and that she left the home in tears with her daughter in the middle of the night.
"I was there, and I heard the fight and watched the whole thing go down, Emily leaving and everything."
Jef must be shocked that his brother has confirmed the story that he and Emily so adamantly denied, even going so far as to post a picture on Twitter of the couple with 7-year-old Ricki and Emily writing, "The happiest I've ever been in my life with my two favorite people in the world. I love you to the moon!"
Mike said that the close-knit Mormon family feels strongly about Jef's relationship with Emily.
"I love my brother very much and, like the rest of our family, I just want him to be happy."
Mike apparently doesn't believe that Emily and Jef will break up, saying "We all love Emily, too. Mistakes happen; we all get that."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM RADARONLINE:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite