Emily VanCamp: Boyfriend Josh Bowman Loves Me Without Makeup
- Photo: FRIOLO/NPG1 of 6
- Photo: Dmac/Rocstar/Fame Flynet2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: FRIOLO, Bryan/NPG4 of 6
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
In the January/February 2013 issue of Women's Health, VanCamp, 26, opens up about her relationship with her Revenge costar and why he's the perfect guy for her.
"I'm at my most confident when I'm in nature and I don't have to dress up," the actress shares with the magazine (via Just Jared). "When I take off my makeup, that's my boyfriend's favorite. And that, to me, is a symbol of a great guy -- someone who doesn't care about all that stuff."
VanCamp and Bowman, 24, turned their on-screen romance into a real-life romance at the beginning of this year. Though their ABC show (now in its second season) may be all about getting revenge, VanCamp says that's exactly what they don't do in their relationship.
"It's more about accepting each other as separate people. That's the fundamental that I try to approach a relationship with," she explains. "Laugh a lot and be really delicate with the other person's heart, because sometimes you start to take each other for granted. Always remember that neither of you needs to be there. It's a choice every day to stay together."
In January, at the beginning of his relationship with VanCamp, Bowman told Us Weekly what he admires most in a woman.
"Class. Eye contact. She can be anything as long as she holds good conversation," the British actor, who has been linked to Miley Cyrus and the late Amy Winehouse in the past, said. "I'm attracted to intelligence."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Emily VanCamp: Boyfriend Josh Bowman Loves Me Without Makeup
>b>MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Gaze
From Crowd Ignite