Emma Roberts, Evan Peters have 'extreme,' 'passionate' relationship, says insider
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 7
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Dome/Jones/Pacific Coast News5 of 7
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Young love isn't always pretty. As previously reported, Emma Roberts was arrested on domestic violence charges in Montreal, Canada, on July 7 after a heated argument with boyfriend Evan Peters reportedly turned physical. "It was an unfortunate incident and misunderstanding. Ms. Roberts was released after questioning and the couple are working together to move past it," reps for Roberts, 22, and Peters, 26, told Us Weekly in a statement.
TMZ reported that the "American Horror Story" actor sustained a bloody nose and bite marks during the altercation, which took place in their hotel room. "Emma is very dramatic," one source tells Us of the "We're the Millers" actress, niece to superstar Julia Roberts, adding that she can get "wound up" during arguments. The July 7 episode, says the insider, went "way out of control."
"They're a couple young kids," adds a second source of the "inseparable" and openly affectionate pair, who've been dating since spring 2012. "Their romance is pretty extreme. They just behave in a way that's very passionate."
This latest spat, doesn't mean the end of the road for the former "Adult World" co-stars, who next team up for season three of American Horror Story, currently shooting in New Orleans. "They will not break up," the first source insists. "When they are good, they are crazy in love."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
"Shahs of Sunset" star Reza Farahan talks about his recent outburst on the show, the future with his boyfriend Adam and more!Watch Video »
Miranda Kerr chats about this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and more with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite