Emmy Nominees: Hit or Miss?Related: 2012 Emmys, Fashion Hits and Misses, Claire Danes, Heidi Klum, Nicole Kidman, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage1 of 26
By Jessica Wedemeyer and Rebecca Silverstein
We don't know what's more fun: watching the Emmys or watching to see what television's top ladies wear to the Emmys. And while we won't know who will be best dressed until Sunday rolls around, we can at least guess based on their recent red carpet picks. Click through and vote on your favorite Emmy nominees' award show style.
Kristen always makes us LOL on "Saturday Night Live," which is probably why she was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for her final season on the show. But somehow, we don't think she meant for this red Valentino jumpsuit, which she wore to February's 2012 Writers Guild East Coast Awards in New York, to look as hilarious as it does.
More 2012 Emmys®See All 2012 Emmys
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite