Emmy Rossum, Tyler Jacob Moore break up
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Gangster#1/Flynetpictures.com/.2 of 13
- Photo: MOE/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Bill Davila/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Mike Windle/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: All Access Photo/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.11 of 13
- Photo: AB1/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
A "Shameless" split. Emmy Rossum and Tyler Jacob Moore, stars of the hit Showtime drama, have broken up after dating for two years, a source close to the couple confirms to Us Weekly. Page Six was first to report the breakup.
The couple, who play Fiona Gallager and Toni Markovich in the popular series "Shameless," started dating in 2011 when the show first premiered.
On June 4, the normally tight-lipped actress, 26, told Us Weekly about her perfect date night, not mentioning Moore, 30.
"Honestly, like, a movie and Applebee's. Just keep it simple," Rossum told Us of her ideal date. "I want to talk to you and know what you thought about the movie afterwards. Because discussing what I do and art and movies and museum exhibitions -- that's one of the biggest pleasures in life is talking about things, so I just want to talk to somebody and see what they think."
The New York City native was previously married to music executive Justin Siegel from 2008 to 2010, and dated Counting Crows frontman Adam Duritz for one year.
In a newly posted tweet on Friday, July 5, Rossum said she was focusing on work projects.
"Hope you all had a happy and safe 4th," she wrote. "Back to work starting tonight on a new film called "Curfew" in my home state New York."
For his part, Moore has not tweeted since July 1.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lawrence's best red-carpet looks from over the years.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite