Emmy Rossum, Tyler Jacob Moore break up
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Gangster#1/Flynetpictures.com/.2 of 13
- Photo: MOE/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Bill Davila/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Mike Windle/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: All Access Photo/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.11 of 13
- Photo: AB1/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
A "Shameless" split. Emmy Rossum and Tyler Jacob Moore, stars of the hit Showtime drama, have broken up after dating for two years, a source close to the couple confirms to Us Weekly. Page Six was first to report the breakup.
The couple, who play Fiona Gallager and Toni Markovich in the popular series "Shameless," started dating in 2011 when the show first premiered.
On June 4, the normally tight-lipped actress, 26, told Us Weekly about her perfect date night, not mentioning Moore, 30.
"Honestly, like, a movie and Applebee's. Just keep it simple," Rossum told Us of her ideal date. "I want to talk to you and know what you thought about the movie afterwards. Because discussing what I do and art and movies and museum exhibitions -- that's one of the biggest pleasures in life is talking about things, so I just want to talk to somebody and see what they think."
The New York City native was previously married to music executive Justin Siegel from 2008 to 2010, and dated Counting Crows frontman Adam Duritz for one year.
In a newly posted tweet on Friday, July 5, Rossum said she was focusing on work projects.
"Hope you all had a happy and safe 4th," she wrote. "Back to work starting tonight on a new film called "Curfew" in my home state New York."
For his part, Moore has not tweeted since July 1.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite