Emmy Rossum, Tyler Jacob Moore break up
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Gangster#1/Flynetpictures.com/.2 of 13
- Photo: MOE/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Bill Davila/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Mike Windle/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: All Access Photo/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.11 of 13
- Photo: AB1/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
A "Shameless" split. Emmy Rossum and Tyler Jacob Moore, stars of the hit Showtime drama, have broken up after dating for two years, a source close to the couple confirms to Us Weekly. Page Six was first to report the breakup.
The couple, who play Fiona Gallager and Toni Markovich in the popular series "Shameless," started dating in 2011 when the show first premiered.
On June 4, the normally tight-lipped actress, 26, told Us Weekly about her perfect date night, not mentioning Moore, 30.
"Honestly, like, a movie and Applebee's. Just keep it simple," Rossum told Us of her ideal date. "I want to talk to you and know what you thought about the movie afterwards. Because discussing what I do and art and movies and museum exhibitions -- that's one of the biggest pleasures in life is talking about things, so I just want to talk to somebody and see what they think."
The New York City native was previously married to music executive Justin Siegel from 2008 to 2010, and dated Counting Crows frontman Adam Duritz for one year.
In a newly posted tweet on Friday, July 5, Rossum said she was focusing on work projects.
"Hope you all had a happy and safe 4th," she wrote. "Back to work starting tonight on a new film called "Curfew" in my home state New York."
For his part, Moore has not tweeted since July 1.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite