Emmy Rossum, Tyler Jacob Moore break up
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Gangster#1/Flynetpictures.com/.2 of 13
- Photo: MOE/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Bill Davila/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Mike Windle/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: All Access Photo/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.11 of 13
- Photo: AB1/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
A "Shameless" split. Emmy Rossum and Tyler Jacob Moore, stars of the hit Showtime drama, have broken up after dating for two years, a source close to the couple confirms to Us Weekly. Page Six was first to report the breakup.
The couple, who play Fiona Gallager and Toni Markovich in the popular series "Shameless," started dating in 2011 when the show first premiered.
On June 4, the normally tight-lipped actress, 26, told Us Weekly about her perfect date night, not mentioning Moore, 30.
"Honestly, like, a movie and Applebee's. Just keep it simple," Rossum told Us of her ideal date. "I want to talk to you and know what you thought about the movie afterwards. Because discussing what I do and art and movies and museum exhibitions -- that's one of the biggest pleasures in life is talking about things, so I just want to talk to somebody and see what they think."
The New York City native was previously married to music executive Justin Siegel from 2008 to 2010, and dated Counting Crows frontman Adam Duritz for one year.
In a newly posted tweet on Friday, July 5, Rossum said she was focusing on work projects.
"Hope you all had a happy and safe 4th," she wrote. "Back to work starting tonight on a new film called "Curfew" in my home state New York."
For his part, Moore has not tweeted since July 1.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite